All products sold by ARC are covered by a manufacturer’s limited warranty. All warranties:
- apply to the original purchaser only, and are not transferable.
- are limited to the repair or replacement of an item only, at ARC’s and/or the manufacturer’s discretion.
- do not cover products that have been installed incorrectly, misused, or installed in inappropriate locations.
- exclude all consequential expenses and damages.
- exclude all labor, installation expenses, removal expenses, maintenance expenses, and expenses related to installation of replacement products.
- are voided if products are damaged in transit or if damage or failure is caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, abnormal usage, faulty installation, improper maintenance, damage due to an accident.
- are voided if repairs are not authorized in writing by ARC and/or the manufacturer.
ARC is not responsible for damages that could have been discovered, repaired, or avoided by proper inspection prior to installation. ARC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buyer is responsible for return of products to ARC.
AKW Limited Warranty
All AKW shower bases and pans carry a conditional lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
For all other AKW products installed in a domestic environment and used by a single residential family or occupancy group, AKW offers a conditional 10-year warranty against product material and manufacturing defects. Where the product is installed in a public or residential care environment, use is more frequent; as a result, AKW offers a conditional 5-year warranty against material and manufacturing defects for these installations.
Our liability under this Warranty is limited to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any associated freight, labor, other materials, damages or installation costs.
AKW’s warranty will only apply to products which are installed fully in accordance with its instructions and local building codes. This warranty is not applicable if the product has been further modified in any way or removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse or if AKW has not been notified of the relevant defect within 90 days of first knowledge of the defect.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. AKW AND ITS AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
AKW’s warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary according to your state/province. This is the sole extent of the AKW exclusive written warranty.
Nicholls & Clarke Limited Warranty
The Phlexicare products listed below are covered by either our 5 Year or Lifetime warranties
Tub Replacement Shower Base (59″ x 36″) – Lifetime
Aqua-Floor Shower Pan (59″ x 59″) – Lifetime
MAXBench – 5 Year
Confidence in the quality of our products allows us to offer either a Lifetime or 5 Year warranty on these products. If these products are found to be defective by reason only of manufacturing workmanship we will, at our discretion, provide a replacement product free of charge.
Our liability is limited to the cost of replacement only on production of purchase invoice or receipt.
This warranty excludes normal wear and tear in a domestic or residential application. Product abuse, misuse, modification, improper installation or any other type of damage are excluded from this warranty. .
Tank/10 Limited Warranty
- 3 year shelf life, beginning on the date of manufacture, when stored in a dry location with temperatures between 40° and 110°.
- 10 year warranty, beginning on date of installation, against manufacturing defects in the material when properly applied.
If you have any questions or comments regarding ARC’s product warranties or would like to make a warranty claim, you can contact us info@ARCfirst.net or USPS (below):
attn: Product Warranty Issue
7 Tiff Ave.
Neillsville, WI 54456