Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- an attractive, versatile, sturdy fold-up support in white
- commonly installed near a toilet to allow unhindered entry and exit while providing user nearby support
- made of steel and coated with an epoxy-resin finish
- fold against wall to save space as needed (bar fits into a retaining clamp when in the upright position)
- bar diameter is 1¼”
- overall projection from the wall is a touch over 30¼”
- adjust height of bar for your comfort (height range of top of bar is 26½” to 34¼”)
- leg height is adjustable in ¾” increments
- clamp on toilet paper holder included
- supports up to 440 lbs. when properly installed (measured when load is applied directly downward from top bar)
- fold-up support must be fastened to substantial, well secured wood blocking in or on wall; brick, concrete, and concrete block walls are also suitable mounting materials
- fasteners are not included (because we don’t know what length or type you need for your installation circumstances)
- manufacturer’s residential use 10-year warranty
- for more details on this item please see the product Specification Form
Find A Dealer:
About Fold-up Supports
Fold-up Supports offer a safe, sturdy alternative to a grab bar. The no-pinch, space-saving design is ideal for installation next to a toilet or sink, where it’s important to have a steady handhold and a clear approach path. In addition, the trombone-shaped bar permits many hand-hold positions to help users get the grip and leverage they need.
When out of the way, all Fold-up Supports are held securely in the upright position, yet release easily with a slight tug.
Fold-up Supports are available in white, blue, and stainless steel to meet many needs and preferences.