Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- 12″-long comfort grip grab bar in blue and white
- grooves and ridges provide a very secure, grippable surface, even when wet
- grip remains warm to the touch compared to metal grab bars
- complies with ADA requirements
- highly visible blue grip assists sight impaired
- grip diameter is 1¼”
- fasteners are hidden by decorative escutcheons
- grab bar has strong, thick-walled aluminum pipe at its core
- will never rust
- supports up to 419 lbs. maximum vertical static load when secured properly to brick, concrete, concrete block, or substantial wood blocking
- clean with mild soap and warm water
- grab bars must be mounted to substantial, well-secured blocking usually of 2x solid wood (toenailing is not sufficient; use cleats or notch blocking into studs), though brick, concrete, or concrete block can also be suitable mounting materials
- recommended for interior use only
- made of 100% recyclable materials
- manufacturer’s 10-year residential use warranty
- fasteners are not included (because we don’t know what length or type you need)
- for more details on this item please see the product Specification Form
Find A Dealer:
About Comfort Grip Grab Bars
An excellent grip and warm to the touch. That’s what sets Comfort Grip Grab Bars apart from the rest.
The vinyl grip material overlays a tubular metal core. Strength and rigidity come from the core, while comfort and “grip-ability” come from the fluted overlay material. Unlike steel grab bars that are always cold to the touch, Comfort Grip Grab Bars offer a warm-to-the-touch alternative that is easy to hold, even when wet.
Comfort Grip Grab Bars are available in all the customary straight lengths, two popular angled models, and two kits for making a grab bar design for your space. All models meet ADA requirements.