Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- shower seat with back, arms, and blue pads
- seat measures 18″ wide
- save space by folding seat and arms against the wall when not in use
- made of aluminum and molded polyethylene
- closed-cell pads will not absorb water
- clean with mild soap and warm water
- supports 348 lbs. when properly installed
- manufacturer’s residential 10 year warranty
- seat bracket must be mounted to strong material in or on wall. Most often, wood blocking is installed securely in or on the wall; brick, concrete, and concrete block are also suitable mounting materials (be sure to use appropriate anchors and fasteners. Please hire a qualified installer if you are not familiar with construction best practices.
- fasteners are not included (because we don’t know what length or type you need for your installation circumstances)
- for more details about this item, please see the product’s Specification Sheet
- replacement pads item codes: 02011 for seat, 02212 for back
Find A Dealer:
About 2000 Series Shower Seats
Economy Shower Seats offer comfort and security in a medium-duty, slimmer profile.
Every Economy Seat gains its strength from a durable aluminum frame and legs, and the molded polyethylene seat provides comfort and peace of mind.
The legs allow height adjustments in ¾” increments, and the fine-tuning feature on one foot compensates for floor slope.
To increase comfort, Economy Seats are outfitted with removable closed-cell foam pads that do not absorb water.
Since the seat and arms swing independently, users can adjust any component to meet their needs, whether it’s raising a single arm to ease access to the seat, or folding the entire unit against the wall to increase space for entering and exiting the shower.