Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- a pre-finished FastDEK is perfect for level-entry or nearly level-entry showers
- if you want to avoid tile and grout lines, this is a great option
- the textured top surface improves safety (helps prevent slipping)
- this is a completely finished shower base (no tile is needed on the base)
- FastDEKs are made of structural, strong GRP
- the underside is ribbed to reduce weight and increase strength
- these shower bases are 1″ thick at the edges
- pitch gradients are 1% or more (meets all applicable codes and standards)
- these bases may be cut as needed, though we recommend cutting only edges that will be hidden from view
- FastDEKs may be installed in different ways to achieve a level-entry or very low-entry shower (please see the FastDEK Installation Instructions)
- you will need a FastDEK installation kit (item code FB1000-IK) and waterproofing materials to complete the installation
Find A Dealer:
About FastDEK Shower Bases
Build a curbless shower fast using a FastDEK base.
This structurally strong shower base has an attractive, finished top surface, so tile isn’t needed.
A FastDEK is easy to install, and installation can be completed in a day. You can install the shower base for level-entry, or choose to have a small (⅛″ to ½″) step into the shower. Allowing a small step-in makes the installation easier and faster.
FastDEK showers look great, and they’re a great solution for converting tubs to showers quickly.