Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- the easiest, fastest way to build a curbless, level-entry shower is with an ARC shower base
- installing this shower base and waterproofing your shower can be completed in one day
- with a TrueDEK shower base you avoid all the difficulty and risk of notching, lowering, or altering the joists
- ARC TrueDEK shower bases take away all of the guesswork and make building a shower so much easier
- this shower base is 7/8” thick at the edges
- cover this base with tile or stone (from ¼” to 1″ thick); this base can also be covered with commercial, weldable vinyl flooring
- to build larger showers use ARC pitch extensions or appropriate mortar products, or install TrueDEK shower bases side-by-side
- install TrueDEK bases on any type of joists, on subfloor, or on concrete
- to complete your shower installation you will need an ARC waterproofing kit and a drain assembly for tile (choose a drain for vinyl only if you install commercial, weldable vinyl flooring)
- tile that is 2″ x 2″ or smaller conform to the contours of this shower base t o maintain the pitch; for tile larger than 2″ x 2″, make valley cuts so that the tile lays properly on all pre-pitched surfaces
- when installed properly on joists, all TrueDEK Classic bases will support 800 lbs. or more
- this product is covered by the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- for more details, please see this product’s Specification Sheet
- please watch our installation videos and understand the TrueDEK Classic Installation Instructions before you begin your project
Find A Dealer:
About TrueDEK Classic Bases
TrueDEK Classic shower bases make building curbless showers easy and fast, without any need to cut into joists.
In most cases our pre-sloped, structural bases can be installed in a few hours, and the entire shower can be prepared for tile in one day.
Installed properly, your shower will never leak, and you can count on it for a lifetime of use — you can even remodel the tile as often as you like. And showers built on TrueDEK bases offer the timeless advantages of level-entry — easy access, easier to clean, safer, and suitable for everyone.
For over 30 years, people have been enjoying TrueDEK systems in the US, Canada, and Europe.