Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- the easiest, fastest way to build a curbless, level-entry shower is with an ARC shower base
- installing this shower base and waterproofing your shower can be completed in one day
- with a TrueDEK shower base you avoid all the difficulty and risk of notching, lowering, or altering the joists
- ARC TrueDEK shower bases take away all of the guesswork and make building a shower so much easier
- this shower base is ⅞″ thick at the edges
- cover this base with tile or stone (from ¼” to 1″ thick); this base can also be covered with commercial, weldable vinyl flooring
- to build larger showers use ARC pitch extensions or appropriate mortar products, or install TrueDEK shower bases side-by-side
- install TrueDEK bases on any type of joists, on subfloor, or on concrete
- to complete your shower installation you will need an ARC waterproofing kit and a drain assembly for tile (choose a drain for vinyl only if you install commercial, weldable vinyl flooring)
- tile that is 2″ x 2″ or smaller conform to the contours of this shower base t o maintain the pitch; for tile larger than 2″ x 2″, make valley cuts so that the tile lays properly on all pre-pitched surfaces
- when installed properly on joists, all TrueDEK Classic bases will support 800 lbs. or more
- this product is covered by the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- for more details, please see this product’s Specification Sheet
- please watch our installation videos and understand the TrueDEK Linear Installation Instructions before you begin your project
Find A Dealer:
About NEW TrueDEK Linear
The NEW TrueDEK Linear shower base features a fully integrated drain gulley molded directly into a structural, pre-pitched base. The drain gulley offers three drain connector locations to ease installation — choose the drain location that’s best for your job site, or choose to install multiple drains to handle high volume water flow.
As a structural shower foundation, the NEW TrueDEK Linear base may be installed directly on joists to make a curbless shower that’s flush with the rest of the bathroom floor.
Precisely pre-sloped, each base ensures swift and accurate drainage without any demands on the installer. All you have to do is make sure the base is level.
Because the shower bases are so thin and strong, expensive joist modifications are unnecessary.
If you ever want to remodel your shower, simply remove the tile, repair the waterproofing, and lay new tile.