Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- a stainless steel decorative cover for the NEW TrueDEK Linear shower base only
- is not compatible with the TrueDEK Linear 21205, 21206, 21207 or 21208
- drain cover has decorative slots
- made of 304 stainless steel
- brushed matte finish
- height is adjustable (¼” to ⅝″ ) to match surface of tile
- may be installed to display the steel surface or flipped over and filled with tile
- made from 100% recyclable materials
- manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- for more details on this item please see product Specification Form
Find A Dealer:
About NEW TrueDEK Linear
The NEW TrueDEK Linear shower base features a fully integrated drain gulley molded directly into a structural, pre-pitched base. The drain gulley offers three drain connector locations to ease installation — choose the drain location that’s best for your job site, or choose to install multiple drains to handle high volume water flow.
As a structural shower foundation, the NEW TrueDEK Linear base may be installed directly on joists to make a curbless shower that’s flush with the rest of the bathroom floor.
Precisely pre-sloped, each base ensures swift and accurate drainage without any demands on the installer. All you have to do is make sure the base is level.
Because the shower bases are so thin and strong, expensive joist modifications are unnecessary.
If you ever want to remodel your shower, simply remove the tile, repair the waterproofing, and lay new tile.