Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- 78″-long bendable curtain rail in white
- use for supporting shower curtains
- bend to most any shape desired; smallest curve possible has a 3″ radius
- made of aluminum and plastic
- aluminum channels are held together by plastic sleeve
- the gap between the aluminum channels forms a track in which to insert hooks for suspending curtains
- designed for hook & glide connectors (item code CN7099-WH)
- standard plastic curtain rings will fit around a bendy rail
- includes mounting brackets for securing each end of the rail to a wall, and one drop rod assembly for securing the rail to the ceiling
- aluminum drop rod is 24″-long (cut to length as necessary)
- includes fastener hardware for bracket and drop rod installation
- for more details on this item please see product Specification Form
Find A Dealer:
About Bendy Rails
Bendy Curtain Rails can be shaped to any curve you want, and cut to any length you need. Bend a curtain rail to match the tile design on the floor, or bend it into a long arc to increase shoulder room in the shower.
Bendy rails are very flexible and easily shaped by hand.
Every rail comes with a pair of wall brackets and a drop rod assembly for easy installations (the drop rod can be cut to length as needed).
Hook & Glide connectors move effortlessly in a Bendy Rail’s track. One pack of 11 Hook & Glide connectors is included with every Bendy Rail.