Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- every caregiver door comes with 2 compensators
- you can replace one or both original compensators with extra-wide compensators
- using an extra-wide compensator increases the fitment range by 1″
- using two extra-wide compensators increases the fitment range by 2″
- example: a caregiver door that is designed to fit an opening of 46¼” to 47¾”, will fit an opening of 47¼” to 48¾” if one original compensator is replaced with an extra-wide compensator
- example: a caregiver door that is designed to fit an opening of 46¼” to 47¾”, will fit an opening of 48¼” to 49¾” if both original compensators are replaced with extra-wide compensators
- no more than two extra-wide compensators can be used on a caregiver door
- caregiver door model 91115 includes extra-wide compensators as original equipment, so the fit range of this model cannot be enlarged
- made of aluminum with a plastic cap
- compensators will not rust
- powder coated in white with light gray plastic cap
- fasteners are not included; use stainless steel fasteners of an appropriate size and length
- for more details on this product, please see the Specification Sheet
Find A Dealer:
About Caregiver Doors
Caregiver Doors provide dignity and comfort for a bather, and shield a caregiver from shower spray.
Caregiver Doors are lightweight yet strong, and easy to operate. The 180° bi-fold swing of each door permits spacious access to a shower for easy entry and exit — especially important for bathers with mobility challenges. Built-in safety measures like shatterproof panels and latch handles designed to give way to sideward pressure, minimize risks during an accidental fall. Gaskets integrated into the bottom edge of each door help contain water in the sloped shower area.
All ARC Caregiver Doors are designed for alcove installations, which is far and away the most popular configuration for home care showers.