Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- trim pieces cover an upstand of a ShuffleDEK when the side of the base is adjacent to a tile floor (no wall)
- trim creates a professional transition between tile on the ShuffleDEK base and tile on the adjacent floor
- the 35½” length of this trim piece fits ShuffleDEK model TB3547-SD
- this is a left handed trim piece (right- and left-handedness are determined by standing on a ShuffleDEK while facing toward the drain)
- use this trim for an open left-hand side of a ShuffleDEK shower base
- use this trim for ½” thick tile
- all trim pieces are made of stainless steel
- each trim piece is packed in a cardboard tube that also contains a transition reinforcement tape to use for waterproofing a ShuffleDEK shower base with an open side
Find A Dealer:
About ShuffleDEK Accessories
Stainless steel trim elegantly covers the transition between tile covering the shower base and tile covering the surrounding floor.
Trim is needed only for ShuffleDEK showers that have one or both sides open to an adjacent floor; if a side of a ShuffleDEK shower base meets a wall, then trim isn’t needed.