Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- pitched panel for enlarging TrueDEK Classic and TrueDEK Linear shower bases
- cover with decorative tile, stone, or weldable resilient flooring
- made of plastic
- overall measurements: 12” x 48”
- thickness: ⅛” at thin edge and ⅜” at thick edge
- one gradient plane
- gradient is 2% per foot
- install on subfloor in place of tile backer board to extend pitch of shower base
- compatible with TrueDEK Classic and TrueDEK Linear shower bases (not compatible with ShuffleDEK shower bases)
- cut and drill as needed with standard power tools
- cut to any length or width needed
- use as many pitch extensions as needed to extend pitch of shower base on one, two, three, or four sides of base; pitch extensions must abutt shower base (they cannot be used to extend the size of the base more than 12” per side)
- non-structural; must be installed on structurally sound subfloor
- use Tank/10 polyurethane construction adhesive or modified thinset mortar, along with screws, to secure each extension panel to the subfloor
- drill countersunk pilot holes 6” to 8” apart for screws
Find A Dealer:
About TruePITCH™ Extension
Expand the size of any TrueDEK shower base with edges that are ⅞″ thick.
For example, you can make a 5′ x 5′ TrueDEK Classic shower base into a 6′ x 5′, a 7′ x 5′, a 7′ x 6′, or a 7′ x 7′ shower. Or anything in-between.
These pitch extensions simply act as tile backer panels, Butt them against the shower base to extend the pitch of the base up to 12″ in any direction
Pitch Extensions make building a larger shower faster and easier than ever.