Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- a ready-to-use kit containing the necessary waterproofing and installation supplies for an ARC shower base and walls in the wet area of a shower
- this kit is for waterproofing an ARC shower base, the surrounding floor to a distance of 2 ft. beyond the base, and the shower walls from floor to ceiling
- kit includes:
- 2 gallons of TANK/10 waterproofing compound (covers approximately 120 sq. ft. with two coats)
- 75 ft. of joint reinforcement tape (3 — 25 ft. rolls)
- 4 — internal corners
- 2 — external corners
- 1 — mixer valve gasket
- 1 — supply gasket
- 32 — #9 x 2½” weatherproof screws
- 1 — Torx power bit driver
- 6 — 10 oz. tubes of Tank/10 polyurethane construction adhesive
- 1 — 10 oz. tube of painter’s acrylic caulk (brand may vary)
- 1 — paint roller handle
- 2 — paint roller covers
- 1 — paint brush
- 2 — pairs of nitrile gloves, size large
waterproofing supplies are also available a la carte if more are needed
- please calculate what you’ll need for your project before ordering supplies
- for more details on this item please see the product Specification Sheet
Find A Dealer:
About Waterproofing Kits
ARC has assembled premium materials for installing and waterproofing your curbless shower.
Tank/10 Liquid Waterproofing Compound is an outstanding product that is easy to apply and ensures long-lasting protection. Tank/10 Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a ‘best-in-class” product that bonds to many materials, most importantly plastic shower bases and all kinds of wood joists. ARC’s reinforcement tape, pre-formed corners, and screws are all top quality to help you do the job right. We want to supply you with the best products possible. That way your shower base, the foundation under all your decorative materials, lasts and lasts.
ARC’s Pro Kit has enough waterproofing materials to do any ARC shower base, while the Premium Kit includes enough waterproofing supplies to do a base plus the walls of an alcove shower. You may need additional materials if you are going to add a built-in bench or other features in your shower.