Are you a contractor? Click here to learn more about how to provide this product for you customers.
- Tank/10 is a high performance, premium latex liquid waterproofing compound for use in demanding wet-area environments
- Tank/10’s elastomeric properties provide a protective, flexible interface that reduces the risk of substrate cracks transferring to finished tile and stone flooring
- Tank/10 provides a seamless, monolithic moisture barrier
- due to Tank/10’s exceptional elastomeric properties, it expands and contracts — other liquid waterproofing products will expand, but they do not have a memory to contract again
- Tank/10 has an industry-leading perm rating of .061, which far exceeds the threshold for use in steam showers
- Tank/10 remains usable through two freeze/thaw cycles
- Tank/10 typically dries in less than 2 hours
- For waterproofness, apply Tank/10 to 20 mil. thickness (2 coats liberally applied)
- Tank/10 has a 3 year shelf life (when stored indoors at temperatures between 40° and 110° in the unopened, sealed original container)
- coverage: approximately 60 sq. ft./gallon
- easy to apply with a brush, ½” nap paint roller, or trowel
- Tank/10 may be applied to many substrates, including plastic, all types of tile backer board and mortar beds
- for more details on this item please see product product sheet
Find A Dealer:
About Waterproofing Supplies
All items in ARC’s waterproofing kits are available individually.
This way, you can get more of any item you need in addition to a kit, or get just what you need for a smaller project instead of ordering a kit.
You may need more pre-formed corners or supply gaskets or adhesive, and this is the best way to gather all those supplies before you begin a project.